Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New Design and Development Blog

Since all the cool kids in the gaming industry are doing it now, I figured that I should start up my own design and development blog. This little space on the internet will take up my commentary on my games at home, the work I'm doing in the industry, my trials and travails as a freelancer, and the random ideas for games and game-related projects that come into my head. Hopefully, this will turn out to be a useful web space and not fall into some sort of ugly obsolescence.

Right now, I'm sitting at home and relaxing, putting together the notes for the next system update for my homebrew. I'll try to put up some of the work for it later tonight while I'm on the job. Really, this post exists mainly to inaugurate my shiny new blog. Woo!

No comments: